Monday 21 November 2011

Pictures - My Kingdom A&S project

As promised, here are the pictures of my pouches from Kingdom A&S. As a bit of a pre-explanation, the main difference between the two pouches is the way the mouth of the pocket is formed. On the first pouch (the red one), the piece of leather that forms the pocket simply ends before you get to the flap, forming the pocket. In the second (black/grey one), and more documentable pouch, the front piece goes up past the flap, so I sew the three layers together and a slit is cut into it to form the pocket.

I actually like the design of the second one better anyway. It would help keep items in the pouch better given that they don't have a buckle and strap to keep them closed. It would also be harder to pickpocket.

So, here we go:

The first pouch which I didn't use:

Front
Opening
Back





















The second pouch, which is the one I entered into Kingdom A&S (Notice the slit cut in the front pouch to form the pocket):


Front
Opening
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment