Priority will be on getting the leather dye and stick-purse projects done, but I hope to be able to fit some of these in during gaps in those workplans.
Herald's binder for Harrowgate
Deadline - Break the Back of Winter (done and presented to Canton at Christmas party)
I've bought what I need and I have the carving pattern, so now I just have to get it done. I think Break the Back is a reasonable timeline to do it. (surprised them by having it ready three months early). :)
Leatherworking class for Practicum
Deadline - Practicum (February 22)
I'm mostly ready to go. The class itself is ready, I just have to prep some more kits and maybe prep a few more examples to show during the class.
Badges for Largess Contest at Break the Back
Deadline - Break the Back of Winter (March 15)
I started at Fall A&S by cutting out the leather squares. Just have to carve and paint 12 of the badges.
And here's a list of some of the other ongoing projects I have on mys list, just to keep them on the radar:
- Replace Avelyn's favour (likely make a second more sturdy one for wearing in armour as well)
- Develop carving pattern for my heraldry and badge
- Finish Avelyn's lamellar
- Start work on designing new leather leg pieces for Avelyn's new knee armour
- Do "commissioned" children's archery glove for Eluned
- Do "commissioned" belt favour (with award badges) for Robert the Blue
- Figure out shoe pattern