I thought it might be a good time to update my to-do list, so I can organize myself for the fall and winter indoor season. Hopefully we'll be able to finish up some of the armour projects for Avelyn this year so she can shed some of the armour weight she has to carry around.
This list is in no particular order, other than when I think of it.
Re-send e-mail to museum about the extant stick-purse
- Figure out engineering and pattern for stick-purse
Prep Kingdom A&S project for submission
- Replace Avelyn's favour (likely make a second more sturdy one for wearing in armour as well)
- Finish Avelyn's lamellar
- Start work on designing new leather leg pieces for Avelyn's new knee armour
- Do commissioned children's archery glove for Eluned
- Do commissioned belt favour (with award badges) for Robert the Blue
- Design and make drinking horn hanger for Vod (based on Morag's design)
- Acquire supplies to try period lether dying project
- Talk to Nathaniel about herald's folder project for Harrowgate
- Figure out shoe pattern
- Help Catherine with her quiver project